Saturday 5 December 2015

Small and Micro!


So today is Small Business Saturday here in the UK.  It's a great day to promote small businesses and also for small businesses to connect with each other.  Most of the textile artists, makers and designers that I know are Small Businesses, I sometimes think I am a micro business because there is just little old me ploughing away at the wool face!

To celebrate this day I have a small offer which contains my top sellers this year!  The Brooch Bundle comes in two sizes and two colourways you will receive the following:-
3 or 7 Goldtone Brooches
Small Squares or Inca Squares Pattern books
Zweigart Canvas
John James Needle
Anchor wool in either Bright (For small squares) or Traditional (for Inca)
All boxed ready for giving (or keeping!)

The price is £25 for the 3 brooch bundle and £35 for the 7 brooch bundle.  

Both Inca and Small Squares Pattern Books have been really popular this year, they are not just patterns for brooches, stitch 4 designs in a square and you have a pin cushion, 12 or 15 squares make a great cushion front, so they are great way to use your stash too!

You can find the Brooch Bundles here and for this weekend only I am offering free postage too! 


I hope that you are able to shop local and small this Christmas season there is so much talent here in the UK, so until next time Happy Stitching!





No comments:

Post a Comment